How Can We Help?
Search for answers or browse our knowledge base.
Good Career Resources
- Talent Infusion – Fast growing companies are looking for the ability to hire diverse professionals;Talent Infusion helps you build your talent pool.
- TEAL: Better Resume. Faster Search. More Offers. – Something we came across and looks interesting, anyone using it?
- Not new but relevant: Harvard Extension School’s Resume and Cover Letters Guide From resume tips to solid action words to how to write an effective cover letter, there’s a lot of information to help you put your best foot forward.
- #HireBlack – Identifying, attracting, and connecting high-performing diverse talent in our network with companies and organizations
- Joanna Bloor’s Amplify Lab – “Isn’t it time to take agency of your career adventure?” – Joanna comes from our industry, she gets us, and she also gets that we often don’t position ourselves in the most favorable light. She helps you rethink how you present yourself.
- Ignite Talks – focuses on developing public speaking skills, communication, and leadership skills.
- Hue – Hue is a culture and community platform with a mission to amplify voices and pave paths for Black, Indigenous, people of color (BIPOC).
https://redditadops.slack.com – the #careerhelp section can have jobs listed we’re not seeing elsewhere.